Aleph Zero card
The Grey Museum is a multi-chain metaverse project created by the Grey Nft Franchise to revolutionize the world of art as we know it. Imagine a place where the rarest as well as the most ridiculous of Art(s) and their history can be found... Picture the Monalisa in a museum but this time right on your computer along side famous paintings of Picasso and more for you to explore.
Besides the fact that the grey museum holds ancient and modern art history as well as NFTs which educates NFT enthusiast on what the world of NFT and art is about, the museum holds a collection of creative art ranging from the first to the most recent of rare art in the world ever created, it's history and all you need to know about them.
Features of the grey museum
1. Our key Cards (Grey Pass): these are levels of NFT cards that grant you access to the museum. The cards include the "classic" and the "premium" pass.
Note: both cards grant you access to the museum but have different functionalities.
· The Classic Grey Pass: this is a view-only pass that grants you access to the museum as well as free movement around it but has limited functions and restrictions to certain areas of the museum.
· The Premium Grey Pass: this also grants access to the museum but unlike the classic pass it has no restrictions. From getting access to art rooms and mush more
Activities and fun facts
· Art hunts: users of the museum get an opportunity to participate in art hunts and games where they stand the chance of winning a rare NFT(s) as well as classic and premium cards alike
· Art Exhibitions: This is created for art lovers that want to have the feel of a museum right from there computer where artworks are displayed in an amazing 3D experience
· Grey hunt: here you stand to win cash rewards from every hunt and task completed.
The Grey Museum... live the art